Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beauty

What do you see Beloved
in this lowly sun-worn girl
for I have been forced to work
in my brothers fields.

"My love, My sister!
How beautiful are your feet
in sandals"

The Watchman has stripped me
of my Veil

"O prince's daughter!
Your thighs are the scuplture
of jewels by a workman."

My Soul had made me
as Chariots of my noble people

"Your navel is a goblet
lacking no drink
your waist is wheat
set about with lillies"

"Oh beautiful one
your stature is as pure
and straight as the palm,
and I will take hold
of it's branches.
Drink deeply my wine
and let is go down
smoothly,
for your love
is as a flame of fire
and you beauty
as a dove, my dove,
and there is no other."

"Let us walk
through the fields
my love, my bride,
smelling the blossoms
and mandrakes.

Where you shall give me your love
and whisper:"

"I am my beloved's
and his desire is toward me."

No comments: